Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St Patricks Day Bust...

Well there's no better way to spend St Patricks Day than sick in bed with food poisoning! After having spent the whole day yesterday in bed here I am again for round 2. I was praying it was only a 24 hr thing but it is still going strong. All I wanted to do was rage on St Patricks Day with all my irish friends, yet when I can't even keep water or toast down, I'm pretty sure Guiness and Irish car bombs aren't exactly the best idea. Probably the worst thing to happen to me during my time abroad. So I hope that everyone else all around the world is drinking and celebrating St Patricks Day the way it is should be celebrated with lots of drinking and green and merriness!! And mom and dad enjoy the corned beef and cabbage...I don't have anything green anyway so I wouldn't have had anything to wear..so I guess that's the silver lining. Happy St Patricks Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment