Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sunny Sexy Strasbourg!

Strasbourg finally woke up from its terrible wintery nap this week and let the sun shine! Before now, Strasbourg has been cold, grey and kinda depressing. This whole week has completely changed from that! I know America is supposed to have 6 weeks more winter and is currently be dumped on by the snow gods, but Strasbourg has begun an early spring! I don't want to jinx it but I really hope it stays this way! It was finally warm enough to wear my new leather jacket! YAY! a small triumph in the world of Haley Neeven. And I was able to go for a run around the park (which by the way is awesome and has flamingos and monkeys in it!).Anyway I'm heading out to Rome to see EVERYONE tomorrow and I'm sooo excited! I'll update with all the details when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment