Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Not Cool Enough to Do This!!

Here it is everyone!!!! This is my attempt at blog. Don't expect it to be witty or clever because we all know i am neither of those things! haha I plan on writing in this as much as possible while in I'm in France and everywhere else so everyone will know all the trivial little things that I've been up to. I hope it's relatively entertaining because I'm sure there will be some embarrassing stories! Well I leave tomorrow at 6:30 for my flight to AU CANADAAAA!!! and then me and cam are off to France! Hopefully I'll have something better to write about tomorrow or wednesday or whenever I actually arrive. AU REVOIR US of A!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your stealing Ireland's quotes! i thought u were going to France. You just wish you were coming to the coolest place on earth, like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you told Ms. Benjamin about this blog so she can keep track of her favorite student overseas.

    ReplyDelete